- Entrance Exams
Telangana State PG LAW Common Entrance Test for admission into LL.M Law Courses in Telangana Universities and their affiliated colleges. These tests are being conducted by Kakatiya University,Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper will be set only in English.
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each.
The candidates should be thorough in jurisprudence, constitutional law, Public international law, Mercantile law, labour laws, crimes and torts, IPR & other laws.
TSPGLCET Exam Pattern:
Subject/Topic wise distribution
- JURISPRUDENCE: 20 Questions …20 marks
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: 20 Questions …20 marks
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW: 16 Questions … 16 marks
- MERCANTILE LAW: 16 Questions … 16 marks
- LABOUR LAW: 16 Questions … 16 marks
- CRIMES and TORTS: 16 Questions … 16 marks
- IPR & OTHER LAWS: 16 Questions … 16 marks
The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions, matching items.